The Livonia Garden Club, a member of Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc., and National Garden Clubs, Inc., was organized in 1969 and Federated in 1970. Our objectives are to encourage interest in all phases of gardening, flower arranging, environmental responsibility, and better horticulture practices.
- We share our love of gardening, horticulture, and flower arranging through study, learning, experience, and flower shows.
- We strive to be educational, environmentally aware, and to promote civic projects.
- We pursue sharing experiences, promoting artistic talents, and horticultural knowledge in all aspects of our organization.
- We seek to build fellowship on a foundation of knowledge and creativity.
- We believe in community service through the sharing of talents and resources.
Come Join Us
The Livonia Garden Club is a great place to learn about gardening, contribute to our community, and enjoy the companionship and fellowship of others who love gardening. Visitors are welcome.
Prospective members shall attend three meetings before joining LGC to acquaint themselves with the club before applying for active membership. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.